Saucony Clarion Women's Road Running Shoe
Looking for that all round shoe for running to and from the Gym or hitting your local Parkrun? With its lightweight mesh upper, Powergrid midsole and super tough outsole the Saucony Clarion will look great mile after mile.
Enjoy....The Lets Run Team
The mesh upper of the Clarion is made from a lightweight material. Keeping the overall weight of the shoe down, this also means that there can be a steady airflow which ventilates the feet, which in turn will keep them cool and comfortable. The material becomes thicker and strong the nearer the toes it gets, offering protection from bumps to the forefoot. Easy to tighten and loosen, the traditional lacing system offers a secure and comfortable fit. The padded collar and tongue ensures step-in comfort, reducing the risk of irritation and discomfort. Towards the back, the heel is protected by a strong shield. This makes sure that the heel is kept straight, with no risk of slipping or rolling out of place to cause injury.
The ultra-responsive POWERGRID midsole runs the whole length of the of the shoe, benefiting different parts of the feet in different ways. Powerfoam material integrated with grid technology creates a system that centralises the foot. The result of this is a distribution of pressure that makes for a smoother and more responsive ride. For further protection, the midsole is 20% more cushioning than standard midsoles. Impacts that are absorbed are also returned as a bounceback giving you an added spring in your step.
Durable Rubber Outsole
For a supreme connection between ground and shoe, the durable crystal rubber outsole is the perfect way to make sure you will not be let down. The rubber creates a strong bond of friction with a wide range of surfaces, from simple pavement, to wet and slippy terrain. Made for durability, the sole can withstand abuse. The flexible nature of it means that it can have a larger surface area when it is stretched. This means that pressure can be dispersed in a wider range, relieving areas of the shoe and foot.
- Lightweight Mesh - Breathable material allows a steady airflow for ventilation.
- Thick Forefoot Material - Toes are less exposed.
- Padded Collar and Tongue - For step-in comfort.
- Heel Shield - Ensures the heel kept in a secure upright position.
- POWERGRID Midsole - Integrated material covers the whole of the foot.
- Responsive - 20% more cushioning and impacts returned as a spring for each step.
- Crystal Rubber - Creates a strong bond with any surface.
- Durable - The durable sole is able to withstand abuse.
- Flexible - Increased surface area distributes pressure more evenly.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here