Inov-8 Roclite 275 - Women's Trail Running Shoe
The lightest and fastest shoe in the ROCLITE range boasts a Codra mesh upper for protection and comfort as well as graphene grip (G-Grip) for the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains.
Breathable Mesh Upper
The mesh upper of the Inov8 Roclite 275 Trail Running Shoe boasts both durability and breathability. The hard-wearing mesh offers superb protection and unrivalled durability whilst allowing cool air to permeate the fabric and remove uncomfortable heat build up, creating a healthy environment that your foot can thrive in whilst protecting against dirt and debris. The Roclite 275 is designed to move and flex with the foot for unrestricted movement allowing you to adapt, react, and grip on the most challenging and unpredictable terrain. Engineered with ADAPTERWEB for superior comfort, the mesh upper adapts to the foots changing shape and natural movements as feet begin to swell on long adventures. The non-water absorbing material ensures you are kept light on your feet without any unnecessary water weight you down. Finished with X-PROTEC, the upper delivers ultimate protection and durability against testing terrains; a reinforced hybrid tongue and a rubber toe cap lock out dirt and protect against debris to ensure a comfortable, distraction-free ride.
The midsole for the Inov8 Roclite 275 is set with a PowerFlow compound for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention. The active compound reduces resistance and forces pressed upon the underfoot, engaging a smooth stride through transition and over uneven grounds and delivers increased shock absorption and energy return. Offering a cushioned ride, the powerflow midsole provides 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles allowing you to run harder for longer. Additionally, a METAPLATE shank delivers extra protection against rocks and debris on challenging terrain for a more cushioned, comfortable ride.
G-Grip Rubber Outsole
Featuring Inov8's G-Grip, the graphene grip rubber outsole provides unrivalled grip and traction over unpredictable surfaces, whilst increasing the outsole durability across a variety of terrain, from mud to wet mountain rock and hard-packed trials, the Roclite 275 has you covered.
Enjoy.... The Lets Run Team
- Hard-Wearing Mesh Upper- Provides superb protection, unrivalled durability, and breathability.
- ADAPTERWEB- Material that is designed to move and flex with the foot's natural movements and swelling.
- Non-Water Absorbing Material- Keeps you light on your feet without unnecessary water weight.
- X-PROTEC- Reinforced hybrid tongue and rubber toe cap protects against dirt and debris.
- PowerFlow Midsole- 10% better absorption and 15% energy return for resilient cushioning and maximum memory retention.
- METAPLATE- Underfoot protection against rocks and debris on challenging terrain.
- G-GRIP Rubber Outsole- Unrivalled grip, traction, and durability on a wide range of terrain.
- Lug Depth- 6mm.
- Drop- 8mm.
- Weight- 275g.
|UK SIZE||EU SIZE||US SIZE MENS||US SIZE WOMENS||CM|
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here