Hoka - Mach 5 Women's Neutral Road Shoe
Hoka - Mach 5 Women's Neutral Road Running Shoe
The RundownLearn to Fly. Everyday.The lovechild of Mach 4 and Mach Supersonic, this lively pavement pounder is built for performance and ready to race. Sporting a stripped back creel mesh upper and lay-flat tongue, the new Mach 5 delivers a snappier ride with PROFLY’s stacked midsole setup, offering a lightweight, responsive foam directly underfoot and rubberised EVA below.
How it’s different – It has a little more “oomph” behind it – both in performance and ride characteristics.
Why you’ll love it – This up-tempo ride was designed to keep your feet feeling fresh, no matter the tempo. BEST FOR: Race Road FEATURES:
- Single layer creel jacquard engineered mesh
- PROFLY™+ construction
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue construction
- Articulated heel collar construction
- Molded EVA sockliner
- Rubberised EVA outsole
Enjoy! The Let's Run Team.
|2-5 Working Days (no tracking)
|Next Day Delivery
|Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here