Montane - Minimus Stretch Men's Ultra Jacket
This product is sold out
Using a super breathable 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer waterproof fabric with taped seams, combined with a minimalist feature set, the Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket is lightweight and packable with added stretch to allow for an active, close fit. Perfect for running and endurance mountain activities.
- Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast-paced mountain activities
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance throughout
- Micro-taped seams
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Technical tailoring around the arms to prevent arm lift raising the lower hem whilst reaching high
- Articulated elbow darts for a comfortable and ergonomic fit
- 2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
- Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack
- MP3 player or phone cord exit point inside left hand pocket
- Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length YKK lightweight matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant
- Internal storm guard behind centre front zip with lower press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
- Press stud zipper closure system allows venting through an open front zip whilst ensuring the jacket is secured to the body
- Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Shaped easy to use cuffs with partial elastication for a close fit around wrists or gloves
WAIST AND HEM CONSTRUCTION
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
- Stuffs into own hand pocket to make a tiny pack size for stowing in a running pack
- Reflective VIA Trail Series® logo details
- Rear external Montane hang loop
Pertex® Shield fabrics provide lightweight waterproof protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof and windproof
- Soft and packable Breathable
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here