More Mile - The Ace Foam Roller
This product is sold out
Self-myofascial release! Using a foam roller is something that every athlete should include in their day to day routine. From professional athletes to weekend joggers self-massage with a More Mile The Ace Foam Roller can make a big difference!
The Ace foam roller contains specially designed raised blocks that are firm yet flexible. As you roll over the top, the raised blocks continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. The Foam Roller blocks are firmer than muscle tissue, but much soft than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact your spine or other bony protrusions.
Through simple techniques, you can control the mount of pressure the roller has to your body. The raised blocks are closely spaced to one another, so several of them simultaneously contact your body during exercises.
- Improves circulation and increases flexibility.
- Use your own body weight to massage trigger points to release muscular knots and relieve tension.
- Excellent tool for rehabilitation from injury.
- Helps improve stability, balance and flexibility and boost core strength.
- Size: 33cm x 14cm.
More Mile is a British sports brand established in 2001. We specialise in sports performance footwear, clothing and accessories. No matter what level of sport you partake, we have your needs covered. Our aim is to give you the right equipment, so you can perform to the best of your ability.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here