Ronhill - Tokyo Sunglasses
Tokyo 64’ was Ron’s inception to the world stage, where at 25 years old, toed the line in both the track 10,000m and the Marathon, with only a week to recover between the two.
Ron arrived on the international stage to finish 18th in the 10,000m and 19th in the Marathon. The games saw the beginning of the African dominance in the distance races as the legendary Abebe Bikila winning the Marathon in a world record 2.12.11.
- Ice blue platinum lenses (category for strong light)
- High optical clarity
- Anti-fog to lens inner surface
- TR90 NZZ Frame
- Impact resistant
- Anti-scratch lenses
- 100% UV Protection - UVA + UVB Protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here