Saucony Ladies Ride Iso
- Here is the all new Saucony Ride ISO Road Running Shoe. They have taken inspiration from the Triumph when it comes to the ISOFIT lacing system which gives that perfect commutable fit. The new Ride ISO is less flexible than the previous Ride 10 giving it a firmer but softer stable ride. We really like this shoe at lets run and have predicted it to be one of our top sellers for 2018/2019 Enjoy...The Lets Run Team
- The new Ride ISO is the successor to the Ride 10, with its everun cushioning providing comfort throughout the run, and construction for a great energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole
- With an updated ISOFIT and new FORMFIT technologies to help create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- The woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz. | 241 g.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here