Saucony Peregrine 10 Shield - Girl's Running Shoe
The upper of the Peregrine Junior Running Shoes feature Saucony's new Peregrine Shield. This technology is water-resistant providing sufficient protection when your child decides to run through the puddle. In addition, the upper also features breathable mesh that encases each foot in superb comfort. The mesh allows air to fully permeate the upper, providing a constant supply of fresh, cool air whilst simultaneously pushing out hot, muggy air. An anti-microbial lining prevents the growth of odour causing microbes, as well as wicks sweat and excess moisture.
The midsole has been developed with the Saucony heel grid system. It uses woven Hytrel filaments which work in a similar way to a tennis racket absorbing impact shock and then deflecting it. This system protects the feet from repetitive impact when running.
The midsole compound is comprised of CMEVA (Compression Moulded EVA). This midsole provides superb shock absorption for little feet at the heel strike phase of the gait cycle. The midsole harnesses the energy created during transition to the forefoot where it uses that same energy to push your child off into their next step.
The outsole of the Saucony Peregrine 7 also has overwhelming tread style. The product's PWRTRAC outsole features diamond formation lugs with depth and ridges made of High Traction carbon Rubber. This type of material is said to be harder than most rubbers on the market. This offers better traction on the heelstrike and rearfoot strike respectively on both dry and wet environments, thereby highlighting its versatility in variable conditions and terrains.
- RunShield Upper - Provides water-resistance.
- Breathable Mesh - Provides lightweight breathability and structure in key areas.
- Anti-Microbial Lining - Prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes.
- Heel Grid System - Deflects impact forces.
- CMEVA - Provides plush cushioning, responsiveness and energy return.
- Traction Outsole - Offers increased ground contact for better traction and propulsion.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here