Saucony KOA TR - Women's Trail Running Shoe
This product is sold out
- Ultra-grippy PWR TRAC outsole with lower (3.5mm) tread pattern for a great road-to-trail feel
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, woven upper mesh for added protection
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.KOA TR INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here