Ultimate Direction - Fastpack 25 Running Vest
The UD Fastpack 25 has serious features needed of a multiday running / multi stage race backpack.
The water-resistant Ultimate Direction Fastpack 25 has the unique InfiKnit construction: the back panel and shoulder straps are made from one piece of custom-made fabric, which eliminates contact with all seams, so there is no chafing or hot spots. Up to 29.2 litre storage capacity.
Two large stretch mesh dump pockets are located on the sides for extra gear or larger water containers.
On the rear outside is a giant open-top stretch mesh pocket allowing gear to be quickly stowed and accessed, or store wet gear where it can dry. Plus a large zipped pocket with waterproof zip. Daisy chains and twin ice axe loops allow additional accessories to be attached.
One main compartment with roll-top expands for big loads or contracts to stabilize small loads. Internal bladder compartment plus hanger can accept up to a 3l bladder (not included), with a top slot opening for hose routing over the shoulder. The foam comfort panel is removable.
FEATURES - Holds over 29 litres
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Trekking pole loops - Waterproof zipper
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear - Two large side dump pockets for larger water bottles or containers - Patented Infiknit harness is a continuous, seamless back panel and shoulder strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort - Roll-top compartment expands or contracts to secure varying capacities. - Water bottle compatible front pockets also fold flat to store other items - Dual adjustable sliding rail sternum straps and side straps for stability and fit - Foam back panel for comfort (removable)
- Adjustable V-Strap side straps - MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable
- 3 Litre Reservoir compatible (not included)
SPECIFICATIONS Volume Capacity: 1782 in3 / 29.2L (Secured: 24L, Unsecured 5.2L) Weight: 19.43 oz. / 555 g Height: 27.6 in. / 70 cm Width: 11 in. / 28 cm Depth: 8.3 in. / 21 cm
SIZING AT BOTTOM RIBS (UNISEX) S/M: 25 - 40 in. / 64 - 102 cm M/L: 30 - 48 in. / 76 - 122 cm Notes: - Unisex Sizing - Please confirm your bottom ribs measurement before ordering - Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear - A vest full of gear will fit smaller
MATERIALS & DESIGN MONORIP MESH This fabric is extremely lightweight with a woven structure and the rip stop pattern promotes durability. It is made with a mono filament which improves breathability and does not absorb any moisture. Breathable, non-stretch, and hydrophobic - this lightweight monofilament mesh is ideal for bounce-free load carrying
100D ROBIC TRIPLE-RIPSTOP Lightweight and burley define this fabric, with a triple rip-stop pattern the fabric performs well in rugged conditions. The polyurethane coating adds extra durability and weather proofing to promote the all around versatility of the fabric.
POWER NET MESH Very stretchy and durable, this mesh is designed to be constantly under load. A micro knit pattern allows the mesh to stretch and breathe simultaneously.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here