Ultimate Direction - Ultra Vesta 5.0 Women's Specific Fit
The ULTRA Vesta in a women’s specific fit carries more, weighs and costs less, and has technology like Comfort CinchTM 2.0. No other brand can match this tech for the price.
Comfort CinchTM 2.0 reduces weight and the footprint of the closure mechanisms compared to the original Comfort Cinch .
Articulation at the adjustment points is better and promotes easier access to on-the-run adjustments. Trims are minimal to reduce abrasion and weight, with the same great functionality.
- Upgraded lightweight hook and loop sternum adjustability
- Two rear zippered stash pockets for optimal safety and organization
- Small weather resistant pocket on Shoulder strap for chapstick, tablets, and small essentials
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0 - more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Corded elastic for external gear stash and overall compression
SIZES XS/S 53-92cm/21-36in
- Weight (w/o Bottles): 180 g / 6.3 oz
- Volume: 10.3L / 629 in3
- Bottles: 2 Body Bottle™ II 500
- Materials: Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon Sil, Nylon/elastane with ripstop for durability
Enjoy! The Let's Run Team!
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here