VJ Sport Irock 2 - Men's Trail Running Shoe
When it comes to Fell Running there is a new addition to the family.
Meet the all NEW Irock 2 with its sticky grip thanks to the outsole made from butyl rubber. Cushioning is awesome with its system being in the forefoot and the heel to cover all strikers. The Irock 2 also sports the Schoeller® - Keprotec® material which molds to your foot giving the perfect fit and with its Kevlar weave its pretty much bomb proof and guarantees the shoes to stay light even when wet from running through those bogs!UNISEX FIT
- The Butyl -Rubber sole is very aggressive, sticky making it ideal for fell running, OCR and orienteering
- Narrow Last - not actually that narrow. The overlays probably wouldn't suit a runner with large bunions
- Schoeller®-Keprotec® (Kevlar content) upper material provides sock like fit, durability and very low wet weight!
- FITLOCK - supports the arch steadily. The rubber material protects the inside of your foot against punches from beneath and holds the foot in place
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here