Dynafit - Women's Gore Tex Alpine Jacket
The Dynafit Alpine GTX jacket is very light, windproof and waterproof and can be stowed in its own hood. This means you can take it with you in your backpack when you run without it getting in the way.
If you wear the running jacket when it's really pouring down, then you'll benefit from Dynafit's zip-over backpack system. This means that the jacket also protects your backpack from getting wet.
With the Alpine GTX you get a hardshell jacket with Gore-Tex Paclite® technology, which stands for reliable weather protection but also for high comfort during exertion.
Suitable for:Trail Running
- Hardshell & Rain Jackets, Running Jackets
- GORE-TEX®, DWR coating
- GORE-TEX® Paclite®
- Type of membrane: ePTFE-membrane
- 2 layer construction
breathable, windproof, waterproof, water-repellent, compact
- Zip: Chin protector, YKK®, Water-repellent
- Hood, Sealed seams
- Regular Fit
Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), PFC-free water treatment
Material(s):Main material: 100% polyamide
Enjoy! The Let's Run Team
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here