Hoka - Bondi 8 Men's Neutral Road Shoe
Hoka - Bondi 8 Men's Neutral Road Running Shoes
The RundownOne of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season, reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
How it’s different – Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.
Why you’ll love it – The perfect blend of soft and bouncy, the Bondi 8’s superior cushioning provides a distinctly different ride.
BEST FOR: Road
- Engineered mesh
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite® Hybrid (recycled) sockliner
- All-new lightweight, resilient foam for the improved underfoot experience
- Heel pull tab
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Zonal rubber placement for weight saving
The DetailsWeight 307.00 g Heel-To-Toe Drop 4.00 mm Volume 842.00 cm 3 Spring Measurement 37x25 mm
|2-5 Working Days (no tracking)
|Next Day Delivery
|Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here