Ultimate Performance - Plantar Fascia Sock
What is the Plantar Fasciitis Sock?
The plantar fasciitis sock from Ultimate Performance is a knee high sock that's been designed to be worn overnight to reduce and relieve the effects of plantar fasciitis. Providing a comfortable fit that won't affect sleep, this sock can also be used to reduce the symptoms of, as well as in conjunction with other remedies for Achilles tendonitis.
How does the Plantar Fasciitis Sock work?
This plantar fasciitis sock features an adjustable strap system that allows you to simply adjust the level of dorsi-flexion to suit your needs - pulling the toes back up towards the knee as required. The pull on the toes causes the plantar fascia to stretch, and when stretched (for a sustained period overnight) the tissues are encouraged to repair and heal in a better position, which reduces and alleviates the symptoms of plantar fasciitis and related heel pain.
Fabric content: 50% Nylon, 25% Spandex, 20% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane.
Fits the left and right foot.
One sock only per pack.
- USE:Designed to be worn overnight to reduce and relieve the effects of plantar fasciitis.
- BENEFITS: Comfortable and will reduce the symptoms of Achilles tendonitis
- SIZES: Small 6 - 8, Regular 8 - 11, X-Large 12 - 14
- FITS: Either Left or Right Foot
- FLEX: Allows you to simply adjust the level of dorsi-flexion to suit your needs
What size do I need? (UK shoe)
- X Small - 3-6
- Small - 6-8
- Regular - 8-11
- X-Large - 12-14
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here