Ronhill - Pulse compression Sleeve
Certified conformance to medical standard - BS6612. Designed to improve blood flow, which in turn helps to flush lactic acid during, and post, training and racing. Provides circulation improvement and an improved recovery rate. This compression sock also reduces calf muscle oscillation. Made from Tencel® for a super soft hand feel and from LYCRA® SPORT to ensure a close, comfortable fit. Socks designed and manufactured by HILLY, the UK's premier technical performance sock company for runners - founded by Ron Hill.
- Graduated compression in leg to BS6612 standard
- Reduced calf muscle oscillation
- Increased blood-flow helps clear lactate
- Proven circulation improvement
- Improved recovery rate
- Tactel® super soft hand feel
- Best calf fit
- Available in various calf widths
- Wear with your favorite HILLY sock
Enjoy! The Let's Run Team
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here