Saucony - Peregrine 14 Men's Trail Running Shoe
The Saucony Peregrine 14 can be considered an ideal road-to-trail shoe. This shoe is great for runners who run partly on paved paths and partly through the forest, for example. The shoe has good cushioning for road runs and at the same time good grip for running on uneven terrain. Adventure awaits with this trail shoe, ready to accompany you on rough surfaces!
- Softer blend of PWRRUN cushioning provides cushioned landings no matter the surface
- Debris-resistant construction is durable and sturdy to keep gnarly nature out
- Versatile 5mm lug design provides tough grip on a variety of terrain
- Tacky PWRTRAC outsole for rugged traction you can trust
- Step-in comfort with a PWRRUN+ sockliner
- Lug Height: 5mm
- Offset: 4mm (28/24 mm)
- Weight: Men 9.4oz (267g)
Enjoy.....The Lets Run Team
|2-5 Working Days (no tracking)
|Next Day Delivery
|Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here