Sof Sole - Perform Athlete Insoles (unisex)
Sof Sole Athlete Insoles
The Sof Sole Athlete Insoles have been designed to improve performance and comfort of footwear during sports and athletic activities. They combine shock absorption with comfort and moisture-wicking technology for optimal benefit.
How Can the Sof Sole Athlete Insoles Help Me?
The Sof Sole Athlete Insoles have been designed with a range of features to help improve comfort and reduce pain during sports and physical activity. The following benefits are included to provide you with reliable comfort and pain relief:
- Comfort Underfoot: Implus foam improves comfort and provides cushioning underfoot
- Improved Fit: A neutral arch and contoured design ensure that these insoles are suitable for virtually all users
- Lightweight Design: Construction is lightweight to ensure ongoing performance during sports
- Moisture Wicking: Helping to keep feet feeling fresh all day long, the Hydrologix technology wicks moisture for ongoing freshness
- Shock Absorption: Gel in the heel and forefoot absorbs shock with each foot strike
Who Can Wear the Sof Sole Athlete Insoles?
Sof Sole Athlete Insoles are specially designed to provide effective shock absorption and improved comfort for athletes and anybody looking to sustain performance during exercise. This makes them an ideal choice for anybody who often plays sports or takes long walks, helping to reduce pain and discomfort while absorbing shock in the heel and forefoot.
What Size of Athlete Insoles Do I Need?
The Sof Sole Athlete Insoles are provided in a choice of sizes based on UK shoe sizes. Please select your required size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Can I Trim the Athlete Insoles?
If you find that your Athlete Insoles are a bit too big for you, they can be trimmed down a bit at the toes. It is advised that you use your shoe's existing insole to trace around for an optimal fit.
What Types of Footwear Are Suitable for the Athlete Insoles?
Due to the contoured design of the Sof Sole Athlete Insoles, they are ideal for most shoes and footwear types. This means you can wear them as work boot insoles, casual shoe insoles, trainer insoles, and even formal footwear insoles.
Do I Need to Remove My Existing Insoles?
Whether or not you choose to remove your existing insoles is largely down to your own personal preference. The Athlete Insoles should fit snugly into your footwear, and you may find that leaving your existing insoles in place helps with this. However, if there is little room to manoeuvre, then you may find that removing your existing insoles before inserting the Athlete insoles helps to improve comfort.
How Do I Clean My Athlete Insoles?
Once they have been removed from your footwear, you can wash your Sof Sole Athlete Insoles with hand soap or gentle detergent. They can then be air dried before reinserting them into your shoes.
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here