VJ Sport Irock 3 -Fell Running Shoe
The VJ Irock 3 is the third generation of this multiple shoe test winner.
New changes with a fresh outlook and more room for your toes, new Fitlock and anti slippery shoelaces.
Kevlarmaterial (Schoeller Keprotec®) is light and durable. 100% Butyl rubber outsole ensures the best grip on the market. Cushioning in both the heel and the forefoot provides comfort feeling.
Irock is best on technical trails and is the choice of many OCR and SwimRun competitors.
Enjoy....The Lets Run Team
- for orienteering, trail running and obstacle course racing
- narrow width
- shaped insole
- Superior Contact outsole with cleats
- sole made from butyl rubber
- sizes: UK 3-7 (women) 7.5-12, 13 (men)
- weight (UK 8): 240 g
- drop 6 mm
- The Butyl -Rubber sole is very aggressive, sticky making it ideal for fell running, OCR and orienteering
- Narrow Last - not actually that narrow. The overlays probably wouldn't suit a runner with large bunions
- Schoeller®-Keprotec® (Kevlar content) upper material provides sock like fit, durability and very low wet weight!
- FITLOCK - supports the arch steadily. The rubber material protects the inside of your foot against punches from beneath and holds the foot in place
|DELIVERY SERVICE||CHARGE||DELIVERY TIME|
|£2.99/FREE*||2-5 Working Days (no tracking)|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.50||Next Working Day / Tracked / Signed /|
|*Economy Delivery is FREE on UK orders over £75|
Please note that some items may be 10% more expensive in-store.
We hope you love your purchase but if you ever need to return something to us check out our returns policy below :
- Please return your unwanted goods to us within 14 days for a refund or exchange.
- Personalised items will not be accepted unless the personalised text is incorrect or if the item is faulty.
- Returns information can be found on the dispatch note sent with your order.
For more information or to return an item click here